Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I was SO naive.............

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    About online friendships.

    The pure joy of just seeing their name pop up on my IM was a thing that got me through many a bad day.

    So, I gave my heart away to someone only to find that all the things that I thought were special, really weren't. The *hugs*, the *kisses* that I thought were special for me, were no more than those given to any other faceless stranger in a chat room.

    That the times they were quiet online, or off doing something, was often time spent in PM or 'chatting' with someone else. The times I was told they were going out, only to see them move to another 'room'. That the deep feelings I had about them was a total waste of about a year of talking.

    I can see how easy it is to get caught up in that world. But at the expense of a friend. No.

    I'll never make that mistake again with anyone ever. I wish I hadn't learned the things I did. It was like my heart was suddenly ripped out of my chest. But knowing makes letting go so much easier.

    In my heart, I'll always have a small place for them. Why I don't really know. But I'll never be able to think of them in the same way. I really did think that this time was special. You live, love, get hurt and move on.

    A couple of weeks ago I said I was only going to talk to people I really knew. I should have followed my own advice.

    <font color="#ff0000" size="1">[ January 25, 2003 08:03 AM: Message edited by: sculpey ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sucks don't it? im thinking we all learn and hell far how many times or topics has heidi done on this subject alone????

    its the easiest place to jump to conclusions and obviously, chatters are there to chat, some with just one, some like me like chatting with everyone(no certain someone).....and ya never know whats going on that you jump to conclusions about..(ex: someone might not be chatting back, not because they are off rolly rompin with someone else but maybe gone to pee?) if ya can't see it, don't assume it.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    *pats your cheeks really hard, stop letting those folks cross that line, when they cross you sacrifice alotta things...and then ya dont gotta worry about it...its okay to have special friends that you would give the world too but fukkres, if ya play hearts, remember it can get hot! hot!! hot!! and your bound to get burned.*...


    *chin up, straightens yer shirt, shakes you....now get back out there and go get'em keeler....*slaps ya ass............and sends ya right back in.......................... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    dear abby has signed off and im sure after my reply closes someone is really gonna come along and post and reaaaaaaaly make ya mad (they usually do on this topic)

    <font color="#ff0000" size="1">[ January 25, 2003 10:18 AM: Message edited by: Tee Ehn ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •